Ms Lady Creations - Distinctive Designs of Choice
RSS

Recent Posts

Classes and Learning
Good Jewelry gets around.
Ms Lady Says
High End Costume Jewelry for Discriminating Tastes
Jewelry as of May 26,2011

Categories

Hand made jewelry
Ms Lady says
powered by

My Blog

Ms Lady Says

I just returned from WA state where a few more people are now wearing Ms Lady Creations. I never expected to branch into childrens jewelry, but received an order for 6 bracelets & went right to work.
My jewelry is different either in style, color or the unique pieces used in it's creation. I can now claim distribution in England & Gremany as well as coast to coast in the USA.
Look for updates, as the winter quarter begins for adult education. I will be teaching "The Art of Wire Wrapping" at FL Gulf Coast Renaissance Acadamy as well as Edison State Collage.

7 Comments to Ms Lady Says:

Comments RSS
Bernadette Montgomery(Bunnie) on Sunday, November 25, 2012 6:54 PM
E I never had the opportunity to personally thank you for redoing my crystal necklace,bracklet and the beautiful earrings you thru in extra. They were most beautiful, well made and I truly appreciate your kindness. I'm sorry its' taken so long to thank you, but please know I'm very pleased with what you did for me. Again thanks. Sincerely Bernadette
Reply to comment

Elle mcpherson intimates on Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:35 AM
Wow! I am really impressed by the way you detailed out everything about lady and her fashion. It is really going to help me a lot. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so clearly.
Reply to comment

pearl necklace on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:10 AM
I agree with you. Your jewelry is very different with others and unique with natural colors.
Reply to comment

Germani Jewellery on Friday, September 20, 2013 7:57 AM
Its good to know that your design are unique and innovative. I am looking for your next update about this.
Reply to comment

Look These Up on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:19 PM
Angenommen, Sie drop zu besitzen zu erhalten, das Handicap unterwegs 5 5 fuenf der naechste 7 Tage. Fuer den Fall, Sie Wette 100 $ dann ist die Sport wird Sie mit $ 50 erzeugenden Ihre full Wette 150 $ in Ort der $ 100, ohne kostet Sie jede extra cash von ausserhalb der Tasche.
Reply to comment

ladies swiss watch on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:54 AM
Valuable information. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
Reply to comment

adresy on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 5:13 PM
Without such a very difficult fight for virtually any performance if it was eventually by now preferred while in the 18th century
Reply to comment