Ms Lady Creations - Distinctive Designs of Choice
RSS

Recent Posts

Classes and Learning
Good Jewelry gets around.
Ms Lady Says
High End Costume Jewelry for Discriminating Tastes
Jewelry as of May 26,2011

Categories

Hand made jewelry
Ms Lady says
powered by

My Blog

Classes and Learning

I will be offering classes on wire wrapping again this winter quarter at FGCU Renaissance Academy and Edison Extension. There will also be a 1 time class on earrings at FGCU. Any of my students who wish "Home School" may contact me to set up classes.
I have been in classes myself for Polymer Clay, and am intrigued with the diversity of the medium. It is like grown up play dough & so much fun. I just finished a faux 15th century piece, so much fun.

10 Comments to Classes and Learning:

Comments RSS
Coach frankfurt on Friday, April 25, 2014 1:46 AM
Nice post!! Your positive thinking is so helpful to me. I was looking for something like this…, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs, Thank you very much for this blog!!!
Reply to comment

domiwatches.com on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 1:43 AM
I like the way you have selected for your deal but also want to suggest you that you should have shared some more content about it.
Reply to comment

zakupy ze stylistką on Monday, June 30, 2014 1:39 PM
It have to be known that we now have a lot of significant key facts which makes us should look into ingesting new kitchen interior practical plan in addition to needs to match several selected prerequisites and additionally conform to the needs
Reply to comment

strona www on Monday, August 04, 2014 11:29 AM
In this situation, the actual organic problem is which there are not enough lockers might get which usually with the food prep, which in turn has developed being a shut down home Otherwise, generate a wonderful home can be hugely problematic.
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:10 PM
It isn't just a pattern, which surely is usually critical, but is not the most important It should really be mentioned we now have a few crucial points that any of us should consider having cooking area interior
Reply to comment

adres internetowy on Friday, August 29, 2014 7:11 PM
More precisely, sanctioned style of sink, a new refrigerator along with stove. From this location could be primarily It largely issues which would experience place in the whole works finally, the gadgets along with items of every day use
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:54 PM
I bedenken Sie eine gewisse Maedchen Kochen eine gemeinsame Schweinefleisch fuer mich, sie immer oft cut das Recht stop im Voraus Positionierung zum Backblech legen. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:56 AM
Erste aus, check Beliebtheit am und finden Sie heraus, wie sie beschaeftigen Geld geschuldeten. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:08 PM
Natuerlich In einer natuerlichen Weise , geregelt sportlichen Aktivitaeten Wetten war nur a Thema von Ihrer Zeit und es ausgezahlt mit dieser Methode . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

new rolex submariner on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:30 AM
Thanks for the article, can you make it so I get an email whenever you make a fresh post?
Reply to comment