Ms Lady Creations - Distinctive Designs of Choice
RSS

Recent Posts

Classes and Learning
Good Jewelry gets around.
Ms Lady Says
High End Costume Jewelry for Discriminating Tastes
Jewelry as of May 26,2011

Categories

Hand made jewelry
Ms Lady says
powered by

My Blog

Classes and Learning

I will be offering classes on wire wrapping again this winter quarter at FGCU Renaissance Academy and Edison Extension. There will also be a 1 time class on earrings at FGCU. Any of my students who wish "Home School" may contact me to set up classes.
I have been in classes myself for Polymer Clay, and am intrigued with the diversity of the medium. It is like grown up play dough & so much fun. I just finished a faux 15th century piece, so much fun.

29 Comments to Classes and Learning:

Comments RSS
Coach frankfurt on Friday, April 25, 2014 1:46 AM
Nice post!! Your positive thinking is so helpful to me. I was looking for something like this…, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs, Thank you very much for this blog!!!

domiwatches.com on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 1:43 AM
I like the way you have selected for your deal but also want to suggest you that you should have shared some more content about it.

zakupy ze stylistką on Monday, June 30, 2014 1:39 PM
It have to be known that we now have a lot of significant key facts which makes us should look into ingesting new kitchen interior practical plan in addition to needs to match several selected prerequisites and additionally conform to the needs

strona www on Monday, August 4, 2014 11:29 AM
In this situation, the actual organic problem is which there are not enough lockers might get which usually with the food prep, which in turn has developed being a shut down home Otherwise, generate a wonderful home can be hugely problematic.

strona internetowa on Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:10 PM
It isn't just a pattern, which surely is usually critical, but is not the most important It should really be mentioned we now have a few crucial points that any of us should consider having cooking area interior

adres internetowy on Friday, August 29, 2014 7:11 PM
More precisely, sanctioned style of sink, a new refrigerator along with stove. From this location could be primarily It largely issues which would experience place in the whole works finally, the gadgets along with items of every day use

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:54 PM
I bedenken Sie eine gewisse Maedchen Kochen eine gemeinsame Schweinefleisch fuer mich, sie immer oft cut das Recht stop im Voraus Positionierung zum Backblech legen. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:56 AM
Erste aus, check Beliebtheit am und finden Sie heraus, wie sie beschaeftigen Geld geschuldeten. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:08 PM
Natuerlich In einer natuerlichen Weise , geregelt sportlichen Aktivitaeten Wetten war nur a Thema von Ihrer Zeit und es ausgezahlt mit dieser Methode . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

new rolex submariner on Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:30 AM
Thanks for the article, can you make it so I get an email whenever you make a fresh post?

Crest Varsity Jacket on Sunday, June 28, 2020 9:41 PM
I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

Crest Varsity Jacket on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 12:50 PM
I believe this will help your website become more organized because you have decided to set a part on this site for the inquiries regarding tax and as well as the helpful discussions. To be honest, this is one of the few sites that are doing this kind of strategy. Also, I think that this will not only benefit your clients or the potential ones but you most especially because you will be able to see the questions easier.

Lawrence R. Roberts on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 3:56 AM
On an equally important but smaller scale, local organizations and individuals are also doing their part to give back to causes that support education. Case in point, Luis Perez mentors at his alma mater, Southwest Community Campus in Michigan FOR MORE DETAILS.

help with essay writing on Monday, August 3, 2020 7:18 PM
Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

help with assignment crux on Monday, August 3, 2020 7:18 PM
That is one of the main reasons that I am very much interested in knowing the history of the things. As most of the time their names are greatly related with their history. Also sometimes you can realize the importance of the thing just by knowing its name like this one here shows its importance by its name that is “cure all”.

dissertation discussion writing service on Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:08 AM
It was very interesting for me to read something like this. Luckily nowadays thanks to the internet we can find any information in one click. Thanks for your work

Bobby T. Potts on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:15 AM
They’ve found through hard experience that flourishing in the senior positions involves cautiously joining work and home so as not to lose themselves, their friends and family, or their traction on progress. Here are 5 ways in which successful business leaders balance work and home For More Information.

No Time To Die James Bond Sweater on Thursday, March 11, 2021 5:01 PM
It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!

discussion post on Monday, March 15, 2021 6:36 AM
I believe that learning is very important for every person. Thanks for your valuable ideas here. Please keep it good posting!

Dissertations Help on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 5:18 AM
I've been in classes myself for Polymer Clay too. Now it's my hobbie.

For More Information on Monday, April 26, 2021 7:32 AM
Although the discussion about whether the customer is right continues, the absence of customer content is a certain approach to keep people returning.

thesis writing discounts on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 4:25 AM
I was looking for something like this…, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs.

buy a literature review paper online on Thursday, May 6, 2021 2:42 AM
I like this blog so much. Thanks a lot for it!

professional letter writing services on Friday, May 7, 2021 3:26 AM
Keep posting. It's interesting to read.

buy dissertation conclusion services on Friday, May 7, 2021 9:44 AM
Keep us updating, I like your blog a lot

write a scholarship essay on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 5:15 AM
I am so glad that you offer classes and learning on wire wrapping. I like your works. I wish you good luck, Godspeed and farewell.

preparing an outline on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 7:58 AM
Can I take a look on your paper?

help with questions-answers on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 10:09 AM
Maybe, you'll think it's weird, but I liked learning when I was a kid very much.

purchase custom revision services on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 4:35 AM
Don't hesitate to cooperate with our team. I am the one of the best writers.